Real Mermaids Love Books Vintage Retro T Shirt

Real Mermaids Love Books Vintage Retro T Shirt, Hoodie And Sweater

The love me like my demons do shirt!  As a special treat, I got to join Josie Rozenberg-Clarke, my podcast co-host, and recap the second half! 2019 is like again !! For those of you who don’t know, Josie and I used to do these things together until she had a rude birth and took a year off to look after it. Wouldn’t you be able to believe this incredible level of selfishness? She is fortunate that Rosa is cute and not one of the old mermaids and love me like my demons do shirt!  

Real Mermaids Love Books Vintage Retro T Shirt

Hippie Grandma The Soul Of A Mermaid The Fire Of A Lioness The Heart Of A Hippie The Mouth Of A Sail T Shirt

JOSIE: I’m back, babey and it’s great to choose RIGHT in the middle of Kiki and Ciarran’s performance! God, what is their relationship to an absolute flaming trash? I really like Kiki and she means so much but why can’t she see that Ciarran is just a red flag with a male bun on her head and love me like my demons do shirt!  

Comments